Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic Attack Art by Trine Stasica

Here are some funky folk art images from Trine (pronounced Trina) of Manic Attack Art at Etsy. Her work is colorful, funny, and a little bit crazy. I like that kind of art. She's a child inside, as anyone can see.

The heart image appealed because Valentine's Day looms, so you might want to check it out at her Etsy Store








Along with these featured acrylic and mixed media pictures, Trine works in ceramics, and also produces prints of her original paintings, and she has a variety of these items at her store, all with her unique take on folk. This is fun art. We could all use a little more fun these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog..really I am so touched. The fact that you took the time to do this is such a giving thing. Your art is amazing and love looking at it. I am going to put a link to your blog on mine. Thank you again!!!!!!
Have a wonderful week. Oh, and yes...I am just a little nuts and I like it that way too. :)
~Trine

Fran Caldwell said...

It works both ways, Trine. Look how pretty my posting is today...

Thank you!