Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tosya at Etsy - A Brilliant Illustrator with a Child-like View

Illustrator Tosya is a gifted and funny girl.  She works in pen, or pencil and crayon, to create these magical pictures.  She seems to capture the child-artist that was once deep in us but that sadly got left by the wayside as we grew up. I'm happy to report that Tosya has a firm hold on that innocent view of life. These are an absolute joy.


I have a cousin who looks just like this...



And I've been to a few art gallery openings where the folks looked like this...



Rush hour crowd and a cat...



When was the last time you REALLY danced?




Or really talked?


Ah, love is in the air...



Ain't love grand?



Party Time!



I've never met a blue cat, but Tosya has, and it's just lovely.


Please see all of her wonderful illustrations at Tosya at Etsy where there are 75 items for sale.

What better way to enjoy the holiday season than with these great images? I hope they leave you smiling. Everything Tosya does is so happy! Even those rush hour pedestrians seem okay with things.


“I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” — Shirley Temple

Well, of course, it wasn't the real Santa, was it? Poor Shirley, not realizing she had the wrong one...

Do check out this silly video of me and my cats. You can download one with your own photographs, and it's fun.

Have a wonderful holiday, my dear blogger friends.  If you're traveling, may you all arrive safe, sound and on time, and not too stressed out. If you're staying home, pull that snuggly throw over yourself and relax on the sofa for a bit. Go ahead. You still have time before Santa arrives.

2 comments:

Debra said...

I LOVE this art! Thank you for rooting out such neat stuff, and making me smile very hard!!
Merry Christmas!
Love, Debra

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Wonderful and Happy New Year! :)