Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Two New Paintings - Back To Smaller Canvases

Here are two new ones - "Soccer Mums" completed yesterday, and "Sunrise" today. They are quite unrelated, and I like that kind of change.

"Soccer Mums"
10 x 8 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas




 
"Sunrise"
12 x 9 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas





"Sunrise" 12 x 9 inches


I've started the rough outline for a large city folk painting. Should have something to show you by Friday. I'm trying to go for a kind of chaotic multiview of tenants-in-an-apartment-building. We'll see if it comes out that way.

As an aside, I listed my "Gran in New Orleans" directly on the eBay Canada site. Figured a lot of Canadians head South for Fat Tuesday, and would be familiar with the premise of the picture. And who bought it? A nice woman in France. You just never know who'll be looking, do you?

See you next time.

No comments: