Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm supposed to be painting.

These blog pages are addictive. I have plenty of painting to do - goodness knows I love having orders - but I just keep on tweaking this page, trying this colour, trying that. You, who do not have a blog, have no idea what's involved in getting one up. I don't want to look schmaltzy, or too slick, or too girly, or too serious. It's so hard to make a decision on the style. I NEVER have this problem deciding what to paint.

Anyway, I will try to make this my last Blog Design Day, because I've spent far too much time on it.

We got a bit excited on Etsy last night. Shops were getting hundred of views in minutes. We thought our Etsy Ship had arrived. Now everyone is resigned to the probability that it was some mischievous and obviously bored viewer who just kept hitting on the same shops - hundreds of times each, no less. Of course, it could have been a little glitch. But I don't think so. I had over 200 hits for the one painting which had seemed least popular in my shop. It felt good for a while.

Well, back to the Blog Design. Can't give up on it quite yet.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love your "winter walk with buddy painting" It's that kind of day where I live!

Kathy said...

Your paintings are lovely! I am just starting to really look at paintings on etsy, and wow there are some talented artists out there. Your blog is really nice. I'm still learning and appreciate your following me! Thanks so much