Friday, March 5, 2010

The Fine Art of Janice Trane Jones at Etsy

If you love the confidence of fine art, you'll love Janice Trane Jones's offerings. Every subject - you name it - is covered. Her flowers are so welcome at this tentative, almost-spring season, but her still-lifes, her rural idylls, her figures - even slumbering kittens - are all equally captivating.


















There are many, many paintings at Janice Trane Jones at Etsy, from watercolors to oils. Spend some time there. It promises to be a slow, lazy and warm weekend. Raspberries and wine, anyone?

2 comments:

janice trane jones said...

Wow, I'm honored to have such nice things said about my art. Thank you so much and I definately am a new fan of this blog. Janice

Fran Caldwell said...

Well, I'm honored to have you here. I usually feature 8 pics, but wanted to feature 80!