Sunday, January 5, 2020

Work-in-Progress Seascape Stage Three

Scroll down to see the painting with both blocked-in figures and detailed figures. In fact, I quite liked the sepia figures...might use something like this in a future painting - looks rather intriguing - but with this one I really wanted to show the family in detail.


Stage Three
Blocked in Figures
Figures with detail

Still more detail needed, primping and fussing, but almost there. Is it what you expected?



Last stage tomorrow.



Totally off topic, but I have a lot of followers, most have been with me for years, but I have this silly problem...I haven't had a comment in over 18 months. 

Upon investigation, and something to do with Google (after all, what isn't?), I discovered my settings were excluding everyone. I have since fixed, I believe, these settings. Comments are open to everyone, no exceptions. But the only way I'll know if they are working is if you respond. 

So please, if you have a moment, leave something in Comments for me. It's important for me to know that we are fully connected. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Until tomorrow, when the painting should be complete. 

No comments: