Friday, February 13, 2009

Blatant Self-Promotion For My Novel


I have no paintings to show you today. I've decided Friday could be Whimsy Day, a chance to throw something unrelated and a bit silly on the page. I mean, it's FRIDAY!

The bus ad above is an image I found at someone else's site. It seemed to be in the public domain, so I've used it here. Of course, Hafan Deg isn't published yet (as you'd know if you were reading my writing blog), but it can't hurt to whet your appetite for it with a nice bus ad, can it?

The cute thing about it is: you can go the link and plug in your own words. After you've pressed the "generate" button, save the picture, and then come back and do it all over again for your friends. You can save as many new images as you like. This is enormous fun! Your friends will be impressed and want to know how on earth you did it.

Here's the Bus Banner link.

You'll have a little giggle at the existing banner on this site.

Have a great SUNNY weekend!

2 comments:

Casey Something said...

What fun!

Mary Killlian said...

I really enjoy your blog and your artwork. The bus banner is so clever. What great incentive and creative visualization!